September 9, 2013

Baby Lovin'

This weekend I helped to host a baby shower for my very good friend Eliana who is due in a couple weeks! Which still is so crazy to me, and so so exciting!

I knew I had to make her the adorable baby cardigans I have been seeing everywhere online. They are too adorable and I love attempting to make new things (So anyone who is having a baby soon, get a hold of me ;) you know you want one) I bought both onesies from Old Navy and just cut the onesie down the middle and added the knit trim around the edge. Of course you can't have an adorable onesie cardigan without an adorable bowtie to complete it!












 It was a ton of fun being able to host her baby shower and it turned out so great! Baby Kole is going to look so fashionable in all his new clothes that he got, and Eliana is going to be an amazing mother!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...